Sit Stand Desks, Anyone have one?

.Joel

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2018 at 10:22 PM, 123matt said:

Read something similar to the below in a recent journal.  https://www.reminetwork.com/articles/standing-desks-lower-back-pain/

Interesting read, perhaps the best thing an office layout can do is purposely place some needed items out of reach from where you normally sit, to force you to get off your ars@#&#$&@ and move around by walking. 

@.Joel I work at Gjames and 50% of the guy use stand desk and I find that thy like to stand about 40% of the time.

the comments I get is that it is nice to have the option but it’s important to note that you need to stand up straight when using a stand desk otherwise it’s just as bad as sitting. 

I don’t have one as my desk has 4 monitors And I find a ergonomic chair better for my back.

• 2 years later...

Long time between posts....

So what I can say is that all the two leg versions I looked at had some back-forward wobble on them.  Maybe not an issue for some, but I have a 38" curved screen on a monitor arm, so that just exacerbates the situation.  I ended up purchasing a 4 leg version from Zenspacedesks, it's rock solid.  In fact the frame alone weights some 65kg, and it just doesn't wobble.  Very solid, very happy.  I'll be upgrading the desk on the other side with the same frame post-rona :) 

IMG_2182.jpeg